Well, my organizing adventure has been a tough one. Mostly because organizing is more than just cutting out the clutter. It’s also about sorting items into bins and containers. And that’s where I’ve run into a snag. I cannot really afford to go shopping for home decor stuff right now. Baskets, bins and containers are expensive, right? Really expensive. Money is a bit tight, so I sort of have to make do with what I have, which is nothing. That means I have to make what I need. And, what I need is storage bins. So, I went on a search for different diy fabric storage bin tutorials so that I can find one that will suit my needs and supplies. Here’s what I found! Oh the joys of decorating and organizing on a budget!
1. Fabric bins from Make It & Love It
2. No Sew Fabric covered boxes from I Heart Organizing
3. Fabric Bins from Design Sponge
4. Felt and Burlap bins from
5. No Sew Felt Bins from Abernathy Crafts
6. Hanging Fabric Bins from
I know this isn’t a storage bin per-say, but when I redo my “command center” this tutorial will come in handy.
7. Fabric mail organizer from Noodle Head