What You’ll Need:
- Cotton Fabric (your choice)
- Sheet wadding
- Lavender seeds
- Fragrance oil or Essential oil (your choice)- consider Lavender and Lemon
Here’s How to Make it:
- Start by cutting out what size pads you want , approx. 5cm X 5cm is suitable.
- Cut your fabric into the size you require allowing for stitching.
- Sew 3 sides of your fabric closed and slip in the sheet wadding through the last opening.
- You will need to either begin hand sewing or machine sewing this end closed.
- Just before you complete the closure Sprinkle some lavender oil into the Project or sprinkle your drops of oil onto the wadding prior to placing it inside.
- And when the fragrance decreases add some more drops of oil !
- You can use essential or fragrant oils for these mat’s, Fragrant oil is much cheaper and can be bought from good craft supply stores.
Here’s another way:
- Instead of putting wadding in, load it the bag with lavender seeds
- Now, if you are not crafty or just don’t have time to make these, you can find them on Etsy too!